Help us get more people on board and to be a part of our amazing community!
For every referral converted, you get a total of 10% of the monthly revenue generated from your referred member for the first 3 months.
For example, if the average monthly revenue we have generated through your referral over a period of 3 months is INR 1,00,000, then your referral reward would be (10% of INR 1,00,000) X 3 = INR 30,000.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applicable only to current members whose accounts are in good standing for referring new, first time members.
- The reward will be calculated as 10% of the monthly service agreement fee up to the first 3 months of the agreement term only. For example, if the monthly referral fee is INR 1,00,000, then your referral reward would be 10% of INR 1, 00,000 X 3 months = INR 30,000.
- The referral reward is applicable only in case of minimum 1 year lock-in period by the referred member.
- The client referred by any member must be a new client to &work co-working i.e. it must be his/her first engagement with &work. Members who have already engaged with us in the past wouldn't be eligible to avail these referral benefits.
- If a referral is submitted by multiple members, then the first member will be eligible for the reward. If A refers B on 2nd March and C refers B on 3rd March, then A would be eligible for the referral award.
- Referrals are not valid where the referring party and the referred client are one and the same person.
- You may refer multiple clients. Your referrals are not limited. You will be rewarded for every referral that is converted with us.
- Referral reward can be redeemed by the referring client only after &work has received the monthly service agreement fee from the referred member.
- The reward can also be redeemed in the form of inventory credit (which includes meeting room credits, extension, and expansion of your existing plan). For example, if your reward equals INR 30,000, then you can: - Avail meeting room hours worth INR 30,000 - Extend your tenure with us for the duration which would be covered in INR 30,000 (Extension)